This is an exciting opportunity to get into a scientific leadership position in a well-positioned biotech start-up with unlimited potential! Immuto Scientific is a venture-backed and NIH-funded commercial-stage biotechnology company in Madison, WI working to advance drug discovery through protein structural analysis. Immuto has developed a proprietary technology called Plasma Induced Modification of Biomolecules (PLIMB). PLIMB is a mass spectrometry-based technique for protein structural analysis and is used in conjunction with other techniques for protein analysis. Our core business is epitope mapping of antibody therapeutics to their drug target. Our customers include preclinical biotech companies, big pharma and research institutions.
We are seeking a scientist with the qualifications listed below to join our team. The position may be Scientistor Senior Scientist depending on the qualifications of the applicant. The ideal candidate is a highly ambitious, entrepreneurial minded, mass spectrometry expert who is interested in joining an early-stage startup team and drive the future direction of the company to advance drug discovery and improve patient outcomes. Immuto will offer a comprehensive compensation package including salary, equity, and benefits such as PTO, medical, dental, vision and retirement plan.
- Hydrogen/Deuterium Exchange (HDX)
- Hydroxyl radical protein footprinting (HRF)
- Chemical cross-linking mass spectrometry (XL-MS)
- Site specific labelling MS
- Glycoprotein MS
- In-silico structural modelling
- Protein expression and purification
- Membrane protein expression and purification
- Protein-protein interaction and in vitro binding assays
- Epitope mapping
- Protein-protein and protein-small molecule interactions
- Structural analysis
To apply or learn more about the position, please contact
Faraz A. Choudhury, PhD
President and CEO
Immuto Scientific, Inc.
Phone: +1 (920) 750-0493